Showing 1–16 of 161 results
Westpoint Deluxe Air Fryer WF-5256 in Black₨ 17,800.00
• Powerful Air Frying Technology With
• Rapid Hot Ali Circulation System Gives
• Your Food A Crispy Fried Finish.
• No Oil Smell, No Splatter, No Mess.
• Easy-to-Clean Food Fry Basket And Basket Holder Base.
• Built-In Cool-Touch Housing And Handle.
• Removable Parts Are Dishwasher Safe.
• Adjustable Temperature & Time.
• Non Stick Food Basket And Pot.
Westpoint Deluxe Air Fryer WF-5255 in Black
• Air Fryer.
• Fry Food With Little Or No Oil.
• Filter For Smoke.
• Non Stick Food Basket and Pot.
• Over Heat Protection.
• Auto Switch-Off While Pulling Basket.
• Cool Touch Wall and Handle.
• Easy to Clean.
• Power: 1425 Watts.
• Voltage: 220v-240v.
• Frequency: 50Hz.
Westpoint Electric Deep Fryer WF-5234
Type: Electric Deep Fryer
Body: Stainless Steel insulated with Hard Durable Plastic
Detachable Frying Grill Basket
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
WF-5234 – Electric Deep Fryer – White
Electric Deep Fryer & Air Fryer Change the way of Traditional Cooking Method
Now fry your food with air because Air is the new oil and with this electronic fryer, now you can fry in a healthier way with less fat. This product is extensively used in Europe & America for the years now it has been launched online in Pakistan. The Air fryer makes it possible to enjoy your favorite food with healthier version by frying them with a tablespoon or less of oil and draining excess fat throughout cooking. Heating food proper to ensure all food is cooked steadily. Your Food becomes tender from the inside & crispy from the outside.
The Air fryer does more than just fry. It can also roast, steam, grill and even bake your food so you have more quick and convenient options. Quality dishes that are both fast and delicious.
Cook your very own fried food from the comfort of your own home with a fryer. HomeAppliances.pk also have some great deals on health fryers including Philips air fryer & Sinbo deep fryer, which can be a healthier option to frying but still gives you that good fried crunch and taste. A traditional fryer is a safer way to fry fries and is safer than using a pan. Kitchen appliances come in a variety of designs and styles, so your kitchen is sure to be as functional as it is great-looking!